Responsive Web Design - Philippines
A website that is adaptive, fluid and rock solid on smartphones, tablets and desktops can give a consistent user experience.
With the rise of usage of mobile devices, the demand for responsive web design also rises. Responsive web design is the latest trend in the web, an approach wherein the site's design and size adjusts to whatever device your site is being seen through. In short, it "responds". The purpose is one website for all devices.
But why need a site to be responsiveness? So, let me ask you, do you want your whole big site squeezed to a smaller phone screen and hear your users say, "oh! I can't read the contents.. I can't find what im looking for."? Yes, you are right. We don't want them spend extra time zooming in and out to look for a certain information or a chance for them to click the wrong links. We can lose potential clients if we give them a hustle and bustle experience.
If you have a website that is perfectly described above, then this is where we enter the scenario. Our task is to make your website visually appealing and give users ease of use regardless of what device they are using.
Some Advantages of having a Responsive Website Design
- Clear visual presentation across all mobile devices ( iphones, ipads, tablets and desktops )
- No need of separate mobile site
- Better user browsing and site navigation experience
- Optimized speed time for each device
Solutions we offer:
- Non-responsive to Responsive site conversion
- PSD to Responsive Web Design
- WordPress Responsive Theme Development