Search engine optimization, or “SEO”, can seem complicated at first glance. At its core, it’s a system that determines how well you rank on search results. It’s constantly evolving, with search engines such as Google updating their ranking criteria and algorithm on a regular basis. We at Webiscuits will devise an effective SEO strategy to keep your website afloat and rise up the ranks.
One of the key essentials of SEO is targeting the right keywords from the get-go. Our Webiscuits team will analyze and determine the prime keywords you need, and implement a corresponding strategy to lead you down the path of success.
We Also Do Local SEO
Are you an up-and-coming business looking to get an edge in your local area? We’ll assess the competition and use keyword optimization to attract local consumers and drive up your sales.
How high is my SEO Score?
Below are the following questions you should ask to determine if your website is optimized.
- Does your website provide unique and quality content?
- Have you researched what consumers are searching for in your business, and the corresponding keywords they use?
- Are said keywords properly used in your content?
- Does your HTML use search terms?
- How quickly does your website load?
- Are your URLs structured well?
- Does your website host valuable links to other websites?
- Are you satisfied with the number of people visiting your website?
Your answers will determine whether or not you’re maximizing the full potential of your website’s SEO. Consider the following when deciding how we can help raise your rank.
- Keyword/Search Terms Research
- Content Writing and Analysis
- HTML Keyword Optimization
- Webpage Optimization for Targeting Local Businesses
- Website Architecture Analysis
- Website Design Optimized for Performance and Higher Conversion Rates
- Ongoing Support for Reporting and Analysis